Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Levels 5&6 Complete includes both 1st Grade levels in the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
- Level 1: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
- Level 2: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
- Level 6: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
- Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Levels 5&6 Complete covers:
- Kindergarten Review
- Beginning Consonant Blends Like “ch-,” “sh-,” “th-,” and “qu-”
- Ending Consonant Blends Like “-ch,” “-th,” and “-es”
- Suffixes “-ing,” “-er,” “-ly,” and “-ed”
- Two-Syllable Words
- 36 New Sight Words
This set includes:
- 6 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- Slim Sam
- Lucky for Me
- Good Job, Dennis
- Chick-Chick the Ping-Pong Champ
- Over My Head
- The Case of the Missing Sandwich
- 2 Bonus Books by the award-winning children’s book authors Robert San Souci and Rosemary Wells
- Fred’s Red Hat by Rosemary Wells
- The Little Ghost by Robert San Souci
- 2 Workbooks that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 2 Sets of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 2 DVDs filled with phonemic lessons and bonus content
- Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com)
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!