Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Levels 3&4 Complete includes both Kindergarten levels of the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
- Level 1: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
- Level 2: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
- Level 6: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
- Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Levels 3&4 covers:
- A Review of Letter Names and Letter Sounds
- Short “a” and “i” Vowel Sounds
- Adding “-s” to Nouns and Verbs
- Short “o,” “u,” and “e” Vowel Sounds
- The “-ck” Ending Sound
- Compound Words
- 34 New Sight Words
This set includes:
- 12 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- The Kit
- In the Bin
- The Rats
- Pop Fox
- The Fog
- Fun in the Sun
- Dog Bug
- Pig’s Backpack
- 2 Bonus Books by the award-winning children’s book authors and illustrators David Ezra Stein and Rosemary Wells
- Tim and Sam by David Ezra Stein
- Big Bad Ben by Rosemary Wells
- 2 Workbooks that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 2 Sets of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 2 DVDs filled with phonemic lessons and bonus content
- Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com)
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!